Pages

Friday 9 August 2019

Story About Wild Dogs

   Story About Wild Dog    

Hello my name is Kiranjot and today I am going to be talking about wild dogs so wild dogs eat insects, vole, rabbit,bird and wild dogs. Wild dogs predators are Antelope, Common warthog, Lion, Hyena and Carnivores. Wild Dogs live in Deserts, Steppe, Tundra, Grasslands, Rainforests, Shel and Forest.  Wild dogs have 4 legs and some dogs do bark and some don’t bark. Also some have different colours. Wild dogs love baby wild dogs.

This is my Writing about Wild Dogs and learnt new thing about wild dogs.


  

1 comment:

  1. hi my name is Kaycee I think you did a job but could you show a photo of a wild dog but overall I think you did a good job.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about